PLEDGE TO THE FLAG - Councilmember Birsan
PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD
- Presentation - to Carlyn Obringer, Soroptimist International of Diablo Vista, proclaiming March 2015 as Women's History Month. Presentation by Vice Mayor Hoffmeister.
- Presentation - by City Engineer Robert Ovadia on the Detroit Avenue Complete Streets Project. Introduction by Vice Mayor Hoffmeister.
- Announcing - an extension to the recruitment to fill two positions on the Board of Appeals; and set Friday, March 27, 2015, at 5 p.m. as the deadline for receipt of applications by the City Clerk. (No Fiscal Impact) Recommended by the City Clerk.
- CITY COUNCIL CONSENT ITEMS:
- Approving - the minutes from the meeting of February 10 and 11, 2015. (No Fiscal Impact) Recommended by the City Clerk.
- Awarding - a construction contract for Project No. 2294, Todos Santos Archway Project, in the amount of $125,275 to Hess Construction Co., Inc. of American Canyon and authorizing the Mayor to execute the contract. (Art in Public Places and RDA Art in Public Places Funds) Recommended by the Director of Community and Economic Development.
- Matter to set for public hearing - on Tuesday, April 7, 2015, at 6:30 p.m. in the City Council Chamber to consider an amendment to the Concord Municipal Code Title 2, Administration; Chapter 2.20, Boards, Commissions and Committees and Revising Policy and Procedure No. 89, Council Appointments to Boards and Commissions. (No Fiscal Impact) Recommended by the City Clerk.
- CITY COUNCIL PUBLIC HEARING::
- Consideration - of an amendment to Concord Municipal Code Title 10 (Traffic and Vehicles, Chapter 10.20 (Operation of Vehicles), Article IV (Special Speed Zones, Section 10-20-080 (Speed Limits Established) to change the speed limit on Farm Bureau Road from Willow Pass Road to Clayton Road from 35 miles per hour to 30 miles per hour. Ordinance No. 15-2 for introduction. Report by Ray Kuzbari, Transportation Manager.
Staff Recommendation: Hear the report, take public testimony and introduce Ordinance No. 15-2 by reading of the title only and waiving further readings.
- CORRESPONDENCE - City Council correspondence not selectively included in the following list is available for inspection during normal business hours by contacting the City Clerk at 671-3390.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS ON PRESENTATION ITEMS
- CLOSED SESSION REPORTS
- COUNCIL AND STAFF REPORTS